Updated Inventory Rollback Plugin - (1.8 - 1.18) - Backup and Restore Inventories!
- Spigot Link:
- Tested Versions:
- 1.8, 1.9, 1.10, 1.11, 1.12, 1.13, 1.14, 1.15, 1.16, 1.17, 1.18
- Donation Link:
- Terms of service:
Inventory Rollback Plus
Updated version of "Inventory Rollback" for 1.8 - 1.18
Restore / rollback player inventories if they die!
Found a bug? Report issues and feature requests [here]
Check out the new version changes [here]
InventoryRollback Plus is a plugin which will backup player inventories for various events. If a save is made for an inventory, it can later be restored in order to rollback their inventory to a previous state. This is very useful if players lose items due to lag, griefing and more!
This plugin can be referenced under the following names: InventoryRollbackPlus, IRP or IR+
Note: This plugin a new and updated version of Inventory Rollback but with more features and faster updates.
This plugin way soon require Java 16 and/or PaperMC
(not yet but update soon to make sure this won't be an issue)
Features in this plugin
There are many core features missing from the original plugin. Here are some of the features in this version:
When does the plugin backup player inventories?
A backup is made when the a player: Dies, Joins, Leaves, Changes world, or when manually requested by a staff member.
What does the plugin save?
The plugin saves the player's: Inventory, Enderchest, Location, Health, Hunger, XP.
How to use this plugin
When a backup is created, it is added to a list of available backups to view and restore.
- All the normal save & restore options + ...
- Official 1.17 & 1.18 support
- Tab completion for commands
- Single button click to restore the entire inventory (must be enabled in the config.yml file)
- Async teleportation to death point if using Paper
- Async data saving for MySQL & YAML (0.01% of tick is the max I have ever seen)
- Help message if you run /inventoryrollbackplus (or /irp) without anything else
- MySQL support with little to no performance impact
- Customizable MySQL table prefixes
- Name of the killer is displayed next to the death type for better moderation
- Shows the name of the shooter of a projectile if shot by a player (or the name of the block if shot by a dispenser)
- Allows viewing ender chests before restoring them
- Better and more detailed updater messages (minor, feature and major updates)
- Separate config and messages files for easier setup
- Display the current version and update link using /irp version (also allows you to hide the current version using permissions if concerned about security)
- Change the default plugin prefix in chat
- Pre-translated messages are available on github here
- Better support for clients using a high gui scale (text should wrap around instead of going off-screen)
- Purpur extended/6-rows enderchest support
- Ability to view backups without being able to interact with the items in the backup (based on a permission)
- & more coming soon..
Players with the required permission can open a rollback menu by running the command /ir restore . You will be presented will all the recent backups the plugin has made. To view a backup just click on the corresponding icon. You can now choose to restore what you want or go back to the list of backups.
The plugin saves inventories of 50 deaths, 10 joins, 10 leaves and 10 world changes by default. New deaths, joins, leaves and world changes will remove old backups (push them into deleted space :O)
You can change these values in the configuration file if you are worried about disk usage on major servers and networks.
[SPOILER="View More Screenshots..."]
/irp restore [name] - Open a menu to view all player backups (player name is optional)
/irp forcebackup /
player> - Create a backup manually
/irp enable - Enable the plugin if disabled
/irp disable - Disable the plugin if enabled
/irp reload - Reload the configuration file
/irp help - Show the help message with all commands
/irp version - Show info about the plugin version, author and update link
inventoryrollbackplus.viewbackups - (Default: OP) Allow /irp restore command (without being able to interact with the backups)
inventoryrollbackplus.restore - (Default: OP) Allow /irp restore command
inventoryrollback.restore.teleport - (Default: OP) Allow player to teleport to location of backup (This permission is given by default when you give the inventoryrollbackplus.restore permission)
inventoryrollbackplus.forcebackup - (Default: OP) Allow /irp forcebackup command
inventoryrollbackplus.enable - (Default: OP) Allow /irp enable command
inventoryrollbackplus.disable - (Default: OP) Allow /irp disable command
inventoryrollbackplus.reload - (Default: OP) Allow /irp reload command
inventoryrollbackplus.version - (Default: All) Allow viewing the version of the plugin when running /irp version
inventoryrollbackplus.help - (Default: All) Allow /irp help command
inventoryrollbackplus.adminalerts - (Default: OP) Allow IRP to send warnings and updates to these players
inventoryrollbackplus.deathsave - (Default: All) Allow backup on death
inventoryrollbackplus.joinsave - (Default: All) Allow backup on join
inventoryrollbackplus.leavesave - (Default: All) Allow backup on leave
inventoryrollbackplus.worldchangesave - (Default: All) Allow backup on world change
(At this time, the inventoryrollbackplus.* and inventoryrollback.* permission nodes are interchangeable for compatibility when moving from the old plugin this new one. This WILL however change in the future, so please update you permissions to use inventoryrollbackplus.*)